Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm a Rocket Man

I will teach my child to have respect for his country even though I may not agree with our current government officials. So many people have given their lives so we can be free to roam where we want, read what we want, do what we want and blog about what we want! God Bless America. Land that I love!

Materials- toilet paper roll, construction paper, glue, paint, brushes, yarn, stick, glitter stars

Procedure-
1. Paint toilet paper roll.
2. Glue glitter stars on the roll.
3. Glue pieces of yarn on the inside of the roll to hang down as streamers/flames.
4. Cut a piece of construction paper and roll into a funnel shape.
5. Glue the funnel to the top of the roll.
6. Attach a length of yarn to the inside of the funnel and the other end tie on the stick.
7. Run around and fly your rocket!


Happy Independence Day Y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment