Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Co-Hosting Mom's Library - #5 For Me

Co-Hosting Mom's Library Link-Up
(#5 for me)
Welcome Back to Mom's Library!
Filled with parenting tips, activities for young children, devotionals, crafts, recipes, and more!
Check back again and again to see the new posts!

Follow the Mom's Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured links.

If you are linking up please be kind and follow my blog  
Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk.
If you enjoy the Link-up you might consider liking us on Facebook as well, click here!
Visit my co-host, True Aim Education, for more features.

Thank you to everyone who shared last week and I hope you will join us and share again!!
If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog or post. 

 My features this week:
1. Joshua and the Battle of Jericho at Creative Kid Snacks
2. Handprint Bookmarks by If I Had a Million Hours
3. Catapult at A Moment in our World
4. Family Hand Turkey by Pounds 4 Pennies
5. Whale Unit by Learners in Bloom
6. Acts of Random Kindness Jars at K & Preschool for Parents and teachers
7. Apple Labeling by School Time Snippets

and last but definitely not least...
 8. Baby Pictures Gone Wrong by Raise A Boy
I believe we have all been there! Going for one thing and getting something COMPLETELY different!

Also... Take a moment and sign up for my Melissa and Doug Terrific 20 Give-Away! It would make a great gift for that special little one in your life... and it's FREE!

Please visit at least two other posts and leave a comment. We all enjoy encouraging words once in awhile, so make someone's day and spread some cheer!
Don't forget to stop by and follow my co-host, True Aim Education
We have also added a new co-host this week. Head over to Chicken Babies and say Hi! 

Thanks for stopping by again this week. C-Ya next Wednesday!


parents as teachers

 

22 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by! Hope you enjoy the great link-ups and leave some of your own behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite to add to the link list! It is appreciated and I added on as your newest follower, etc. Great idea! Thanks again! Debbie @ http://kidsbibledebjackson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! You have some really great ideas on your site!

      Delete
  3. Hey Co-host buddy! Thanks for stopping by. Glad to be a part of the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring our Apple Labeling Craftivity!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking it! I thought it was very creative... and cute!
      Can't wait to see what you have for us this week!

      Delete
  5. Ha! I love the ribbon. So creative. Thanks for featuring us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist! I still laugh when I see that picture! Thanks so much for sharing!!! Hope you link up so more of your great posts!

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my Acts of Random Kindness post! Grabbing a button.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for stopping by my blog and inviting me to your link party! :) I linked up a couple projects and added your button to my link party page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You have some really great ideas! Love coming by your blog!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for stopping by The Kavanaugh Report! Ill be sure to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting and inviting me to link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for Featuring me this WEEK! I am so excited. This little project went viral on Pintrest and it is so simple. I hope you give it a try. Thanks again for featuring me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because it was so awesome!!! Can't wait to see some of your posts this week!

      Delete
  11. Thank you SO much for the invite! happy to be linking up here :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great information to say the least. I really do appreciate everything so much from this great website.
    visit
    Vashikaran Astrologer in Kodagu

    ReplyDelete