Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Co-Hosting Mom's Library Link-Up - #6 for Me

Co-Hosting Mom's Library Link-Up
(#6 for Me)

 
Happy Thanksgiving!
Welcome Back to Mom's Library!
Filled with parenting tips, activities for young children, devotionals, crafts, recipes, and more!
Check back again and again to see the new posts!

Follow the Mom's Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured links.

If you are linking up please be kind and follow my blog  
Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk.
If you enjoy the Link-up you might consider liking us on Facebook as well, click here!
Visit my co-hosts, True Aim Education and Chicken Babies, for more features like Thanksgiving Bracelets and Friend Themed Preschool Activities.

Thank you to everyone who shared last week and I hope you will join us and share again!!
If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog or post. 

 My features this week:
1. Beginning Scissor Work by Kara's Classroom
2.  Turkey Handprint Plates at Hoopla Palooza
3. Chalkboard Blocks by A Farm Wife's Journal 
4. Turkey Bait at Piggy in Polka Dots
5. Fingerprint Noah's Ark at Life with Moore Babies
6. Tortilla Tepee's at I Heart Crafty Things 
7. Winter Birds at Like Mama ~ Like Daughter
 8. Owl Smores by The Chirping Moms
Also... Take a moment and sign up for my Melissa and Doug Terrific 20 Give-Away! It would make a great gift for that special little one in your life... and it's FREE!

Please visit at least two other posts and leave a comment. We all enjoy encouraging words once in awhile, so make someone's day and spread some cheer!
Don't forget to stop by and follow my co-hosts, True Aim Education and Chicken Babies.
  Thanks for stopping by again this week. C-Ya next Wednesday!

parents as teachers

 

24 comments:

  1. Thanks again for featuring our Noah's Ark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to see you linking up more of your great ideas!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for featuring my little chalkboard blocks and hosting a great link party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! Hope you continue to link up some of your wonderful projects!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the link up! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower, thanks for hosting!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    http://jennsrandomscraps.blogspot.ca
    http://pinterest.com/jennp6/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOOT WHOOT!!! what gobbledee goodness to see you featured my turkey plates! THANK YOU SO MUCH and have a wonderful Turkey Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for adding them and I hope you link-up again!

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my Turkey Bait! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you added it! Hope you will continue to link up some of your wonderful posts!

      Delete
  7. I'm so excited that you featured my tortilla tepee's! Thank you so much!! I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are super cute! I hope you continue to link up some of your great ideas!

      Delete
  8. What a fabulous link up! I'm thrilled to be participating this week and finding some great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by! I enjoy visiting your blog as well!

      Delete
  9. Thank you for inviting me! Super fun and great link up! New follower and adding you button to my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! Glad to have you along for the ride!

      Delete
  10. hey, mom's library link up is just pure genius-- just thought you should know. love.

    Aloha,

    We've got this amazing team hosting An Aloha Affair so that we can all gather and share and mingle with other beautiful creatives over the next few days. You are personally invited to join us, if you please.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
    http://www.theeclecticgrabbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi. I'm your newest follower from the Thumping Thursdays blog hop. What a wonderful post about crafts! I was just telling my husband that I wanted to find some to do with our girls and here you come to our blog hop. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the invite, it's a great link party with some wonderful ideas to get inspired:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the invitation. Going to be going through the links and looking at all the fun things posted. http://www.robinseccentricities.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and inviting me to this link up. There are so many clever bloggers out there, it is really fun to check out what they have been up to. Nicole x

    ReplyDelete